Looking for a New CPA?
The decision to switch CPAs is a tough one. Change is difficult.
There is no decision more dreaded by a business owner than changing
an accountant or attorney.
If you choose us, you can be assured that it will be a mutual decision,
and a good fit.
There are several good reasons to leave your
current CPA. These
- Your CPA is not a pilot
- Your CPA won't go near your airplane
- Your CPA doesn't think you can deduct your flying expenses
- Geographic inconvenience (i.e., you can't fly there)
- Your CPA has trouble returning phone calls
- You have outgrown your CPA
- Your CPA has outgrown you
- Conflicts of interest
- Your CPA can't fix a specific, significant problem
- Fees are too high
With CPAaviation.com, you can look forward to a long-lasting relationship
that you won't need to change again.
We won't forget that aviation
considerations are important to you.